Talking About Sports! ( ͡☉ ͜ʖ ͡☉)

Hey everyone,

Today I’m going to be talking about sports and all the different kinds of sports I like to play. Today I’m going to be talking about three sports, and those sports are flag football, soccer, and Basketball.

Flag Football 

To me, I think flag football is really fun because you get to catch the ball while running and try to juke out people and run past them. It may sound boring but it’s actually really fun when you get to play it. Since I play Baseball I dont don’t to play Quarterback for football because it will mess up my throw for baseball so I like to play running back!

Soccer

I enjoy playing soccer, especially in school because I get to play it with all my friends! When I play soccer I usually go for goalkeeper because back when I was about 7-8 years old my coach always used to say “you are quick so I’m going to put you goalkeeper to stop all the balls from passing.” So, after that I always enjoyed playing goalkeeper, I rarely let the ball get by.

Basketball

Out of all the sports I talked about I like Basketball the most out of Soccer and Flag Football. This is my favorite sport out of the three because you run a lot but not as much as soccer. I like running a lot but soccer, you have to run down a field back and forth. For me, that’s too tiring, but Basketball is perfect for me and plus when someone shoots and misses it I jump high to get the ball and pass it to my teammates